Subject: Re: NEw bug - remote prev/next track
From: George Styles \(RipnetUK\) (
Date: 2002-10-01

Not sure exactly - i stopped using it when the ID3 bug prevented mp3s from
playing, but before that I downloaded the latest CVS and used it almost
every day.

I remember some work being done to make it more reliable with cassette
adapters, perhaps that broke it?

can someone else confirm that its broken? ive tried it from a cold boot
several times, and it doesnt work. I them ROLO v1.3 and thats fine