Subject: Re: NEw bug - remote prev/next track
From: George Styles \(RipnetUK\) (george_at_ripnet.co.uk)
Date: 2002-10-02

Hi,

Im guessing your right on this - could you be kind enough to provide a
slightly longer explaination of what you think is going wrong please, ie.
which change broke it.

The changes to WPS.C around the time of the bug introduction are:

1. Philip Pertermanns peak meter
2. All code now calls usb_screen() for usb handling.
Nearly all code now deals with USB connect/disconnect properly

3. Moved on_screen, f2_screen, f3_screen and handle_usb (renamed usb_screen)
to a new file: screens.c.
typedef Menu replaced with a bool.
All code now calls usb_screen() for usb handling.
Nearly all code now deals with USB connect/disconnect properly.

4. Quickscreens now stay up if you release the F-key before pressing a
combination key.

5. Key unlocking was badly handled

Im guessing its 4 or 5 which broke it. Any ideas >??

If you have a better idea than me of what broke it, I will have a go fixing
it myself

dont worry if u dont have time :)

cheers