Subject: RE: Fx screens
From: M. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2002-10-03

The difference is that the page up/down is not added functionality. One-hand
users simply press DOWN a little longer to get the same effect.

We won't be able to make all key shortcuts "one hand compatible".

--
Björn
<<

If the key bindings were implemented with some sort of scripting (e.g., multiple commands executed in serial from a single keypress), wouldn't it be possible to do just about anything the interface can achieve? I don't know how practical this would be - timing issues might be a factor, I think. But I suppose it is worth thinking about.

Heh, first one to implement "up,down,up,down,left,right,left,right,A,B,start" on the Archos wins a prize. <grin>

Matt