Subject: Re: repeat-off bug?
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-10-04

On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:34:14 -0700, casey carmody wrote:
> Hi, I just uploaded the latest daily build on my JBR20 and noticed,
> when repeat is set to "off", when the last track is finished(in a
> directory) the current time for the track continues counting up to
> a minute later.

Wow! That sounds like a bug.

> After which you receive the "<end of song list> press On" message.
> I've tried several tracks so far.

How do you test that? What are your settings regarding Shuffle and
Play Selected First?

> Note: This happens the first time the track is played. If you play
> the track again you receive the message as the track is finished.
> What is the correct functionality supposed to be?

It should stop as soon as the file has stopped.

> Also, just wondering if its possible, with repeat set to "off", to
> have the tracks in the following directory automatically start
> playing.

It may be possible, but we'll probably not do it that way. Use a
playlist instead. That's what they are for.

/Linus

--
Linus Nielsen Feltzing, linus_at_haxx.se on 2002-10-04