Subject: Re: repeat-off bug?...fixed in latest cvs build
From: casey carmody (
Date: 2002-10-05

OK cool. It was related to the fast forwarding. I updated to the latest
bleeding edge build and now the last track in any directory stops at the
displayed end time even after fast forwarding to just a few seconds before
the end of the song.
Also, is there supposed to be a new icon in the status bar to represent
repeat once? I see the arrow for off and of course theres the circular arrow
for all.

Sort of related bug. When fast forwarding, after letting up on the button,
the progess bar will jump back to the beginning (left side) then jump back
to the location where it should start playing from.