Subject: Re: Remote control with display

Re: Remote control with display

From: George Styles \(RipnetUK\) <"George>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:29:59 +0100

I still think before we get bogged down in the detail, we need to prove that
a un-modded Archos can commnicate two way via. the headphone socket.

I also still think that connecting to a PC to get this working is the way
forward, as its a lot quicker to change software on the PC than it is to
make custom hardware to test it

just my 2c