Subject: End of list <Press ON>

End of list <Press ON>

From: Remo Hofer <remo.nospam_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 18:16:51 +0200

Great, "Repeat" can switched off now!

I have a proposal for a interface enhancement:
The message "End of list <Press ON>" at the end of a
directory / playlist does not make much sense to me,
because there is no reason for the wps screen, when
rockbox is not playing anymore. There was also no wps
screen before playing anything.

So, I think rockbox should automatically go to the
browser, and the destination path should depend on the
"Follow playlist" setting. In my opinion, the best place
to be taken when "Follow playlist" is on, is to the place
where the playlist was started. (Either the playlist file
or the mp3 file in the directory where "PLAY" was selected.)
If that is too much state information to be kept, the last
song played is another candidate for this.
If "Follow playlist" is off, the browser should continue
where it was left the last time of course.
--
Remo Hofer <remo.nospam_at_gmx.net>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!