Subject: Is there a FAQ somewhere on the Archose Jukebox Studio?
From: Erin (fantafanatiker_at_yahoo.de)
Date: 2002-10-05

As a noob, I'd like to avoid cluttering the newsgroup with questions that
have been asked again and again. So can anyone direct me to a FAQ
somewhere? Or if there is a search feature to this site?

http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/

But while I've got your attention, can anyone tell me if there is such a
thing as "sleep" mode like you have on a stereo system or TV? I fell asleep
the other night and woke up with my jukebox battery dead. DOH! BTW, I only
have the version 5.08. I've noticed that the folks over at rockbox have a
different firmware that's readily available for download...I'll look into
that. Just got my jukebox last week.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Cheers,
Erin