Subject: Re: Is there a FAQ somewhere on the Archose Jukebox Studio?
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-10-06

On the website, click the 'documents' link. The FAQ is there.

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Erin wrote:

As a noob, I'd like to avoid cluttering the newsgroup with questions that
have been asked again and again. So can anyone direct me to a FAQ
somewhere? Or if there is a search feature to this site?

But while I've got your attention, can anyone tell me if there is such a
thing as "sleep" mode like you have on a stereo system or TV? I fell asleep
the other night and woke up with my jukebox battery dead. DOH! BTW, I only
have the version 5.08. I've noticed that the folks over at rockbox have a
different firmware that's readily available for download...I'll look into
that. Just got my jukebox last week.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

                    Robert E. Hak

       Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement!

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very
 angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."
        - Douglas Adams