Subject: No File Browser from WPS ?
From: Jens Roeben (j.roeben_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-10-06

Hi all...

I just discovered Rockbox and Iīm VERY impressed by all the cool things
it can do (especially the in-song resume!). Thanks for all the work you
guys have put into this!
Anyway, I read the online documentation and according to it pressing
"On" while playing a song should give me the file browser, right?
On my Archos Recorder 6 (upgraded to 20) it doesnīt do anything, though.
I canīt get a file browser while playing a song no matter what I do. The
samne goes for the ID-Viewer, btw (which should be F1 plus ON) and the
pitch setting screen (holding ON).
Any ideas?

Jens