Subject: RE: No "ON" with Rockbox? Was: No File Browser from WPS ?
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
Date: 2002-10-07

> Damn! Looks like you´re right... how can this be? I mean,
> using "ON" to ower on the AJR works like a charm. How come
> the key seems to be broken while using the box?

The ON key is connected to two different functions, the poweron logic and
to a port pin on the CPU. It seems that the port pin on the CPU is fried.

> This doesn´t make any sense (at least to me that is ;) ). Does anyone know

> how to fix this?

I have very little hope for that. If the port pin is fried you have to
replace the CPU. Not an easy task.

> And if not, would it be possible to include the option to
> remap certain functions? I REALLY need the file browser...

We are discussing this. Not in 1.4 though...

/Linus