Subject: Re: RE: No "ON" with Rockbox? Was: No File Browser from WPS ?
From: Jens Roeben (
Date: 2002-10-07

> > Damn! Looks like you´re right... how can this be? I mean,
> > using "ON" to ower on the AJR works like a charm. How come
> > the key seems to be broken while using the box?
> The ON key is connected to two different functions, the poweron logic and
> to a port pin on the CPU. It seems that the port pin on the CPU is fried.
> > This doesn´t make any sense (at least to me that is ;) ). Does anyone know
> > how to fix this?
> I have very little hope for that. If the port pin is fried you have to
> replace the CPU. Not an easy task.
> > And if not, would it be possible to include the option to
> > remap certain functions? I REALLY need the file browser...
> We are discussing this. Not in 1.4 though...
> /Linus

Thanks for your answers. This is NOT good... damn.
Any solution for this in the meantime? I really like the browser on F3 in the original firmware ;).
Seriously, this REALLY sucks. I like Rockbox a LOT, but this is VERY annoying. *Sigh*

Den Komfort von WEB.DE FreeMail nutzen, aber die alten E-Mail-Adressen nicht
aufgeben? Kein Problem: