Subject: Re: Re: RE: RE: No "ON" with Rockbox? Was: No File Browser from WPS ?
From: Jens Roeben (j.roeben_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-10-07

Thanks again for your input on this.
As I am a code moron myself (can´t really write a line of code and am probably too dumb to compile it myself), I guess I have to either wait for a build that allows me to remap the keys or for a kind soul to supply me with a compiled source with remapped keys ;)

Jens

> > > Thanks for your answers. This is NOT good... damn.
> >
> > Sorry for that.
> >

> Not your fault.
>
> > > Any solution for this in the meantime? I really like the
> > > browser on F3 in the original firmware ;).
> >
> > Download the sources, remap the keys and recompile.
> >

> Hmmm... might do that.
>
> > > Seriously, this REALLY sucks. I like Rockbox a LOT, but this
> > > is VERY annoying. *Sigh*
> >
> > Any warranty left?
> >

> Should be, yes. BUT... When I sent in my first AJB, I had to wait a LONG time to get it back. And that sucked even more... ;)
>
> Thanks anyway,
>
> Jens

> Jetzt testen für 1 Euro! Ihr All-in-one-Paket!
> https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021106

Nutzen Sie Ihre Zeit fur wirklich wichtige Dinge! Alle E-Mail-Adressen
zentral verwalten unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021121