Subject: Re: [patch] peakmeter
From: phil_at_x-phobie.de
Date: 2002-10-07

On Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:17 +0200, Andreas Zwirtes <zwirtes_at_gmx.de>
wrote:

>Hi !
>
>I finished the code for the dB Peakmeter. It compiles well for recorder.
>Although I cannt test it, it worked 100% on my windows machine. Seems I
>left the USB cable in the office, so i cannot copy the binary to my box.

Great! Principially it works fine. But there are some additional
enhancements that are needed as soon as we have db: we must limit the
range of the display. Otherwise we only get a few pixels moving. I am
on that and will include your db calculation.

Phil