Subject: Re: CVS build displays no default WPS
From: Psyco Dedman (psyco_at_psyco.yi.org)
Date: 2002-10-09

I think the .wps has to be in the .rockbox dir to be used persistently,
to avoid wasting space on saving paths or something...
On a related note, i think the .rockbox dir needs to be a little more
accessable in the browser than having to set the filter to show All
before seeing it.. maybe it should always show up, or a menu option to
go straight to it...?