Subject: Re: new thread about remote control with display
From: Andrew Jamieson (andrew.jamieson_at_projectlab.net)
Date: 2002-10-09

> Ok. Now I'll be a total ass*** and describe some features of a protol that
> I already have implemented and proven that it works. Maybe you want to
> know details, maybe not. The only bad thing about this is my copyright.

I welcome any comments you might have, and would be interested to see the
details of this. However, I _do not_ want to see it if there is a chance
that it may lead me (or others ... ) to violating your copyright. That is
the last thing I want. Rockbox was designed from the ground up to avoid
such issues, and I would hate to see them pop up now ...