Subject: [bug] no repeat all with a few small files
From: Philipp Pertermann (Philipp.Pertermann_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-10-09

I have made 11 mp3 files with lame -h which are all only 10 sec short and a file size of only 78kb. Thus they all fit into the buffer simultaniously. They are the only files in a directory. I tried to play them directly from the directory without explicitly using a playlist. When I play them with repeat all enabled. Each file is played once and then I get the screen telling me "<End of song list>". Shuffle doesn't affect the behaviour.

Phil
100% Gewinnausschuttung - keine versteckten Kosten.
Gemeinsam garantiert gewinnen: WEB.DE Spielgemeinschaften!