Subject: Re: new thread about remote control with display
From: Andreas Stemmer (Andreas.Stemmer_at_web.de)
Date: 2002-10-09

> That sounds very good. If you can get some informations about the changer
> interface of sony, I could make an interface board with -controller, like
> PIC or Motorola 6808. I did some programming with both in assembler.
>
> Can you send me some documentation ?

I found some information on Unilink (that's how the protocol is called) in
the
internet a few weeks ago, but I lost the link. I think it was the same page
you found:
http://www.cus.org.uk/~cleggy/
The page seems to have a complete description of the protocol (electrical
and
logical). I stopped searching because I wanted to have a working
bidirectional
communication with the jukebox first.