Subject: Re: Question about .cfg files
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-10-11

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, casey carmody wrote:

> I looked through the docs and release notes for 1.4 and didnt see any info
> on .cfg files. What are they used for, audio settings?

(The URL to the doc was already posted.)

They're currently only used for audio settings, yes, but we hope to get all
sorts of things added to this in the future. For example we aim to support
selecting font/language/wps files from within this file.

Then, we can support having especially named cfg files in directories to
offer special options for that directory, or why not special options for a
particular playlist or even for a particular mp3 file...

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/