Subject: Re: Re: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2002-10-11 schrieb am 11.10.02 12:52:00:
> I get your point, but this seems to be a perfect choice for an offline
> script of some sort. I mean, running the script that outputs a playlist you
> want would be as little or less trouble than compiling the sets of playlists
> you require in your request.

Hi Vincent,

thanks for the comment, Vincent.
In my opinion whenever you need it most you can't find a suitable
PC to connect the jukebox to - that's why I prefer to have the features
within the Archos.

The pre-generated playlist is a work-around, I agree, but
not more. If RockBox didn't have shuffle I assume most users
probably wouldn't got through the trouble of shuffling lists with their
PCs either.

> Doesn't seem a
> great thing to implement in rockbox to me (speaking as a user only).

Hopefully. :)

WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort
online! Domain aenderbar!