Subject: Re: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.
From: Serial # 19781010 (phil_at_x-phobie.de)
Date: 2002-10-11

This opens my eyes again that we have very different users who use the
jukebox for very different purposes. Although I believe that there
will be only a small audience to the proposed feature I'd say: I don't
see that it conflicts with any existing concepts -> so why not
implement it? I still consider other things more important than that
right now and assume that as long as no programmer feels the urge this
features will remain a dream.
Personally I have the vision that we one day may end up with a rockbox
base engine in which you can plug in 'feature sets' as loadable
modules. This way we might get the dj-rockbox, the musician-rockbox,
the jogger-rockbox, the traveler-rockbox, the gameboy-rockbox...
But it's a long way to go.

Phil