Subject: Re: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-10-11

From: "Serial # 19781010" <phil_at_x-phobie.de>
> Although I believe that there
> will be only a small audience to the proposed feature I'd say: I don't
> see that it conflicts with any existing concepts -> so why not
> implement it?

Well, I suppose the existing conversation serves to illuminate for TPTB what
priority to set on such a feature request, basically. E.g. 5% want the
feature, but say a non-rockbox script serves 80% of them, so then only 1%
audience for a rockbox-integrated feature (only an example!! :) - that
informs the priority assignment (assuming priorities are assigned with
consideration to demand, which may not be true :).

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Xploding Plastix - "Sports, Not Heavy Crime"  (Fjord Focus - A Norwegian