Subject: Re: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-10-11

I wrote:
> Meaning, use a genre
> equally until it's gone, then ignore it, rather than spread all genres
> equally across the entire playlist. Frontloading is actually easier to
do -
> I will try to adjust my perl script to do that soon, and share it with
you,
> if you like.

Actually, my perl script depends on a storage structure like:
/Genre/blahblahblah (where blah ~ Artist/Album/file, etc, whatever)

..where genre is at a top (or at least fixed) level. So if your files
aren't organized like that, the script wouldn't be much use. (I.e., the
genre must be able to be parsed automatically.) Not sure if there would be
much demand for it...

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Cosmos - "!b"  (Tears)