Subject: Re: discussion of: Feature suggestion: Radio-like master playlist of playlists.
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-10-11

From: "Martin Borus" <martin_at_borus.de>
> It's the same for the first shuffle. If I now play some other songs
> on the jukebox and then want a shuffled list again I would need
> a re-shuffle - with a pre-loaded list I only get the same order
> again. Alternativly I'd need a pre-shuffled list for each time I want
> to use it.

No no no! That's exactly why I mentioned bookmarks and go-to. With either,
you do not need a new playlist, you can start back where you left off.
That's the whole point. And if your master is a full playlist, you'd never
want to 'shuffle again' until you exhausted the entire 4000 song playlist!
Which is a long time, and then, you're due for a jb refresh anyway!

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Ornette Coleman - "The Disguise"  (Something Else!!!)