Subject: Re: Latest player CVS doesn't compile !
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-10-13

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002, Olivier Perron wrote:

(There's no need to crosspost this to multiple lists.)

> While trying to compile latest CVS for my player I get the following
> error:
> settings.c: In function `set_bool':
> settings.c:709: `LANG_SET_BOOL_NO' undeclared (first use in this function)
> settings.c:709: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> settings.c:709: for each function it appears in.)

Are you possibly building a french (or another non-english) version? If so,
didn't genlang complain before this? Could it be that there's a white space
after the ending quote somewhere? Or even a missing quote?

(The white space annoyance should be fixed if you update from CVS now.)

Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg --