Subject: Queue function
From: N. Huiges (N.Huiges_at_student.rug.nl)
Date: 2002-10-13

Hi,

I've been trying to get the following patch running:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=618973&group_id=44306&atid=439120

The zip contains a compile for the recorder, but none for
the player. So I tried to compile it with the sources for
1.4, but i didn't succes. some big errors (function calls
with not enough parameters etc).. (this error was on the
playlist.c file, at a function call for play_list(7) at line
80 of the patched code, wich it tried to call with only 6
(as in the original code?) paramteres)

anyone try this patch, is it for an earlier version (does
that matter?)
if someone succeeds in compiling the patch, could you give
me a link/hint?

Nanne.