Subject: RE: Request for comment on feature suggestion...
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2002-10-14

Yeah, this functionality is almost already in RockBox by using the shuffle
toggle. It does what you want when you turn shuffle off - you can play
other songs from the current album (assuming you have a sorted playlist).
But when you turn shuffle back on I don't know where it starts off again.

I guess it should be able to shuffle the list back to how it was, and maybe
start playing where it was when you unshuffled it. I need to look at the
code cause it may already do this?