Subject: another feature request...
From: Itai (Itais_at_newmail.net)
Date: 2002-10-15

I think it would be nice to have the top bar (status bar??) customizable
too.
I mean like - you'll be able to set if you want to see the battery as an
icon, a precentage, or even voltage, or not at all.
or you could set if you want to see the clock, see it in 24/12h setting,
or see time left on current song playing.
well, I think you get the idea...

another feature I think would be great, is have menus and dirs wrap
fluently, like in the archos firmware.
currently, when going down at the end of a dir/menu you jump straight to
the top. it would be nicer if it would keep scrolling down..