Subject: Re: another feature request...
From: Benoit Midy (bmidy_at_guddland.lu)
Date: 2002-10-15

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:46:18 +0200, Itai wrote:

>I think it would be nice to have the top bar (status bar??) customizable
>too.
>I mean like - you'll be able to set if you want to see the battery as an
>icon, a precentage, or even voltage, or not at all.
>or you could set if you want to see the clock, see it in 24/12h setting,
>or see time left on current song playing.
>well, I think you get the idea...
>
>another feature I think would be great, is have menus and dirs wrap
>fluently, like in the archos firmware.
>currently, when going down at the end of a dir/menu you jump straight to
>the top. it would be nicer if it would keep scrolling down..

I agree , "have menus and dirs wrap fluently, like in the archos firmware." will be a better
for some people (personnally I prefer the wrap as by the Archos Firmware like said
"Itai".

And avout the record feature, what is really missing now ?
Only (it is aleady enough !) the ability to write to fat FS ?

If I did understand the record is already working but only in the buffer ?