Subject: Re: Yet another Feature request
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-10-15

From: "Melih ÖZBEK" <melih_at_tarim.gov.tr>
> I wonder if it is possible (or easy to program) to browse the playlist
while
> playing. Something like this:I have a 1000 file-playlist. While playing
that
> playlist, I press a button (or a combination of buttons), and browse the
mp3
> files in that playlist. If I choose one of them, it starts to play, but
> after finish playing, it continues to play files from that playlist.

Browsing playlists is already a lodged feature request, and queueing (from
directory) is another. The above is a particular combination that I
wouldn't expect to be implemented as such (speaking as a user only), but you
would be able to do the same thing just by browsing the directory structure
and queueing during the playlist.

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Cosmos - "!!c"  (Tears)