Subject: RE: HD problem

RE: HD problem

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:24:19 +0100

Hmmm, ok, well scandisk is a nasty piece of work, you should try partition
magic or something like that (you can dl a demo for free). That may show up
something that scandisk ignored.

Other than that the only other suggestion I have is to make sure when you
disconnect from your PC (after deleting/replacing ajbrec.ajz) in USB mode to
"safely unplug" via the icon in the system tray.

Stu.