Subject: RE: HD problem
From: Ed Wilson (
Date: 2002-10-15

not true.. i had a problem a couple of weeks ago and thought my HD had died too as the jukebox wouldn't boot properly.

I was able to use the player for almost an hour via USB, during which I managed to copy files, run scandisk and eventually format the drive as I thought that was the issue, but to no avail.. after charging the batteries when I got home all worked again perfectly.

Is any power drawn through the USB cable from the PC ?