Subject: Re: End of list <Press ON>
From: Remo Hofer (
Date: 2002-10-15

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:35:35 -0400 (Chris Pimlott)

>> In my opinion, the best place
>> to be taken when "Follow playlist" is on, is to the place
>> where the playlist was started. (Either the playlist file
>> or the mp3 file in the directory where "PLAY" was selected.)
>> If that is too much state information to be kept, the last
>> song played is another candidate for this.
> Going to last song played makes more sense to me; it'd be the
>same as if you had hit stop during the last song.

I still advocate the place where the list was started from.
Hitting "stop" is for interrupting the playlist, whereas completing
a playlist is something different. After completing the playlist
you may want to start browsing from the same directory you started
from, specially when your playlist is a shuffled "best of" kind of

Remo Hofer <>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!