Subject: RE: Mono recording possible? Re: RE: any timeframe on recording?
From: Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar (abdul.nathekar_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2002-10-15

I agree!! I'm forever converting talks and lectures down to mono!!

Certainly not impressed with ARCHOS firmware when recording. When
recording from a digital source, the screen goes blank, leaving me in a
panic!!! Also, the timers are a tad out!

Anyway, enough ARCHOS firmware bashing... We all know its faults...
It's now back to you guys to do what you always do!! Deliver a fantastic
product!!

Thanks to all!!!