Subject: HD problem: Status
From: Christian Waschnig (christian.waschnig_at_gmx.at)
Date: 2002-10-15

Hi again,

I just wanted to give some feedback about the status of my HD problem.

First of all, it still doesn't work :-(

What I tested:

- new accus (1800mAh), fully loaded (from my other JBR, where they recently
replaced the original set)
- error checking in Partition Magic - no errors were found
- charger plugged in - no difference to booting without charger (already
tested before)
- again tests with all official rockbox releases, several Archos releases
and no ajbrec.ajz at all
- of course safe removal of disk after any file changes

I also did a partition resize with partition magic, but also without
success. Currently I'm searching for information about hidden HD sectors.

Any suggestions left?

Christian