Subject: RE: HD problem: Status
From: Christian Waschnig (christian.waschnig_at_gmx.at)
Date: 2002-10-16

The partition is already active.

Another thing I noticed is that the bootstrap loader in the boot sector,
which normally contains some code, is filled with F6F6F6F6...
And finally the "first cluster of root" entry, which normally contains 2,
points to cluster 6. This seems to be ok, since cluster 6 contains directory
info for the root directory.

Christian