Subject: RE: Hard Drive
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2002-10-16

When I changed the stock (fujitsu 20G) drive for a 40G toshiba I immediately
noticed that the firmware locked up more during disk reads - (this was some
time ago and disk reads have become more stable in recent versions of
RockBox).

I'm not sure about the ibm but I would stick with the fujitsu too, if there
was no capacity reason for the change.

Stu.