Subject: RE: Recorder stop charging batteries when they are charged?
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-10-17

The player's charging is done via hardware only. We have no way of stopping it,
aside from unplugging the charger.

The recorder's charging is done via software. The current method of charging
that we use does a pretty good job. It stops charging when it's full, and does
a trickle charge after that, if i understand correctly.

-Justin