Subject: RE: idea to improve the peak meter reliability
From: Henri DAVID (
Date: 2002-10-24

A good solution could be to provide a way for this user to choose between
the two version of the peakmeter, in the menu or by making two items
available in WPS config file, %PM and %FPM (fast Peakmeter)

I think if it explained in WPS doc, average users can understand that fast
VU drain more power than a normal one that drains even more than no VU at
all. and if they don't, will they notice the battery lifetime difference
anyway ?? ;)