Subject: does Archos Jukebox Recorder FM supports rockbox ?

does Archos Jukebox Recorder FM supports rockbox ?

From: Benoit Midy <bmidy_at_guddland.lu>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:37:02 +0000 (BST)

Hi,

I just find very good price for the Archos Jukebox products at www.hotmp3gear.com
the Recorder 20 GB for 269$ !! they also sell the Jukebox recorder FM model for 289$ !!

But I really love rockbox and become *addict* I could no more use the buggy
feature-less stock firmware.

So I 'd like to know if someone get a Jukebox Recorder FM in the hand and get
success to use Rockbox on it ?

PS: I do not make advertisement for hotmp3gear , I just only want to let people know
where to buy at cheap price, I buy my first recorder 20 GB at 420 Euros and now I could
get it for 315$ (269$ + 30$ for shipping to france).

Thanks