Subject: Really cheap? - Re: does Archos Jukebox Recorder FM supports rockbox ?
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2002-10-25 schrieb am 25.10.02 08:38:13:
> Hi,
> I just find very good price for the Archos Jukebox products at
> the Recorder 20 GB for 269$ !! they also sell the Jukebox recorder FM model for 289$ !!

For your information: That's quite expensive: have the jukebox recorder 20 GB for $249 and have a
$50 rebate via mail in and another $15 coupon - both valid until
the end of today.

The coupon link is ""

If you want to buy this from Europe, you might need help from a US
friend, because they don't accept European credit cards.
Beim WEB.DE Lottoservice: