Subject: Re: Many new Games for Rockbox
From: George Styles (george_at_ripnet.co.uk)
Date: 2002-10-25

This sounds cool :) ive always thought the Archos was too slow for emulating
*ANYTHING* so this will be really interesting... good luck with the sound
though :) ive been trying to make the MAS chip produce a simple beep for
ages, but the best I can come up with is a period of silence in the middle
of a song ;)

let us know how it progresses? also, how much size does it add to the
firmware file when included?

cheers