Subject: Playlist Generator
Date: 2002-10-25

Hi all,
I've gotten all of my MP3s onto my RockBox/Archos and I've been playing
with it for about a week. Currently my MP3s are organized as Artist-
>Album->song.mp3. Unfortunetly I have a number of composite CDs
with multiple artists that, when put into this form, breaks the album
to multiple directories (Artist1->Album->Song1.mp3, Artist2->Album-
>Song2.mp3...etc). Is anyone aware of a utility that will comb through
directories and automatically generate a playlist based on the album
name? I've got a lot of them and I don't want to do it by hand with
MediaJukebox.

Thanks,
Ben