Subject: resume point being lost
From: Ed Wilson (ed.wilson_at_cedalion.co.uk)
Date: 2002-10-28

A while ago I mailed about the resume point being lost when shutting down my Studio 20 and restarting again.

I have now retrained my brain to always pause, wait for red light activity to finish before shutting down so that the resume point isn't lost.

However, I am finding that this isn't enough and I can't seem to get past song number 200-300 of a 2000 song playlist without it resetting again.

Is there any way that the resume point can be protected a little more, or backed up in another variable and the real one replaced if something went wrong ?

Ed