Subject: Re: Suggestion for new file name filter
From: Nanne Huiges (nanne_at_fmf.nl)
Date: 2002-10-28

> > hmm, regexp might be the best way, but then again maybe hard to do..
>
> If anyone could do a user example showing how the configuration should be done
> then the to-be-implementer can use some thoughts from that.

wouldn't it be just as simple te get a "filter" files (maybe more, so you
can have up to n filterfiles (filtern.filt)....

and then have them contain a (perl like) regexp, so you can just do
something like

wich would mean (sorry, my perl is abit rusty, so it might be crap)
any string starting with a - and ending with a - is replaces with
nothing..
than you can put recognisable strings in your wps ([b] for band?) so you
can make a
filter for deleting everything between the [b] [/b] tags...

nanne.