Subject: RE: resume point being lost
From: Ed Wilson (
Date: 2002-10-29

i was referring to the bit where i said

"but some other times it just seems to lose the resume point all together and starts the playlist from the first file again :("

the behaviour is intermittent, but i could produce it relatively consistently by

"If you want to try and recreate then keep playing and powering down and then resuming after a few seconds of play.."

I'll try and get some time this afternoon to test again and document the results.

One thing i have noticed, which may be a factor is that with Resume set to Ask it doesn't ask when I power my player on (cold boot). However, if i "play" archos.mod to reload the firmware then it does ask.