Subject: Re: Replacement for buttons
From: Andreas Zwirtes (
Date: 2002-11-03

Well, i also have some spare SMD buttons, but they are not exactly the
same as in the Archos. I can send you some samples, if you didn't
already solve the problem.
Sorry for my inactivity at the moment, but I have to deal with some
private things. The remote isn't dead, neither is my battery work or the
cube improvements. I think we have discussed most of the remote stuff,
and I have to implement some of our results. The end of November looks
quite better, from a spare time view.