Subject: individual sound settings for certain songs?
From: Fabian Merki (fabian_at_merkisoft.ch)
Date: 2002-11-04

hi

i had the idea to create a config file for certain mp3, where i be able to specify the additional settings.

why? i have some files which are much quieter than others - or even louder.
so i would like to say +30% volume or -10% or some thing like this.

so if we have a song called 'song.mp3' we could have an additional file 'song.mp3.cfg' or whatever... ;-)

i would be ok, if i only could do this via pc. because i know the songs. but if file writing is running perfectly - a gui would be perfekt.

what do you think about this? could anyone implement that.