Subject: Re: individual sound settings for certain songs?
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-11-04

From: "Magnus Holmgren" <lear_at_algonet.se>

> Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
>
> > > why? i have some files which are much quieter than others - or even
louder.
> > > so i would like to say +30% volume or -10% or some thing like this.
> >
> > I think mp3gain support would be a better way of solving that problem.
>
> Support? Just use it (MP3Gain modifies the global gain in the MP3 file, so
all players "automatically" supports it). I've always used it on my Player,
and I'm not sure I could live without it. :)

Linus, see my canceled mp3gain feature request. :)
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=617030&group_id=44
306&atid=439121

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Happy Campers - "No Mind"  (Xen Cuts (Missed, Flipped & ..)