Subject: Re: disk write testing
From: Vincent Kargatis (
Date: 2002-11-04

From: "Bruce Thompson" <>
> my entire collection. Granted, I can tell when tracks have been used in
> playlists, but that doesn't tell me what playlists I've played, nor if
> I've made it all the way through them.

Will the to-be-implemented automatic bookmarking address this issue in some
way? I too want to work my way randomly through the entire collection, and
bookmarking will eventually allow you to remember your place in the 'all'
list, even if you leave it occasionally.

It doesn't address the other stuff in your request, but perhaps dilutes the
need for it...

Vincent Kargatis
np: Cracker - "Sweet Thistle Pie"  (The Golden Age)